TERMS AND CONDITIONS
What is Covered
This Guarantee is offered by “The Drain Company” solely and does not include any other branch of the Mills & Håkansson AB company or the Mills & Håkansson AB company its self. The Drain Company guarantee for 10 years from the date of purchase and includes all products under that name unless otherwise stated. Where an individual product has a separate guarantee period that is longer than 10 years that time period will apply.
The guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Conditions of the Guarantee
• This Guarantee relates to products purchased for domestic use only
• If the product fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship within the guarantee period “The Drain Company” will repair or replace the affected product or part
• Where the products are no longer available, “The Drain Company” will, at its discretion, provide you with a replacement product of similar specification
• These are the only remedies available under this Guarantee
• All claims must be supported with the original receipt or other reasonable proof of purchase
• The Guarantee assumes the product has been installed and maintained in accordance with the product instruction manual
• The Guarantee applies to the single product in question and does extend to any other products brought in connection to the single product.
• The Guarantee is non transferable to a new owner of the product if the product has been removed from the premises in which it was first installed and then reinstalled in other premises
• All claims must be made as soon as reasonably practicable once the defect has been discovered
• “The Drain Company” require reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation. In circumstances where it is not reasonably practicable for the product to remain in situ, the product should be retained and returned for inspection
• “The Drain Company” reserves the right to instruct a third party of its choice to inspect the Products to determine the cause of any alleged defect in the Product before confirming the defect and replacing the Product
What is not covered
• Products that have been damaged or neglected as a result of a failure to, assemble, install, use or care for the products in accordance with the instructions.
• “The Drain Company” will not accept responsibility under this Guarantee if a product is damaged or becomes defective due to modification, misuse, neglect, infestation, wilful or accidental damage or act of God
• Replacement of other products in the surrounding grounds, general household fittings or furniture or the repair of other consequential or incidental damage arising from a defective product that could not be reasonably foreseen at the time the product was purchased or installed
• Products damaged as a result of the use of strong chemicals, contrary to “The Drain Company” instructions and guidelines.
• Products installed into business premises or domestic premises connected with business (e.g. holiday lets)
• Normal wear and tear
• Natural discolouration that may occur over time
• Products sold or installed outside of Sweden
• This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights
How to make a claim under the Guarantee
• If you wish to make a claim under the Guarantee you should contact the “The Drain Company” via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be asked for a copy of your original receipt or other reasonable proof of purchase